Terms & Conditions


Welcome to FM-Anime online store. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. This website is owned and operated by FM-Anime.


All prices are in United States dollars (USD$) and are subject to change without notice. All orders are subject to the price in effect at the time the order is placed. Prices do not include shipping, duties, or taxes.


We accept a variety of payment methods. All payments are in US Dollars (USD). Click on a payment method below to find out more.

  • PayPal

    You can also choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting ''Checkout with Paypal'' at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to 'Log In' and review the amount shown before clicking 'Pay Now'. Once this transaction is complete, you will be re-directed to our eShop. Paypal supports a large number of credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner's Club and EnRoute.

  • Credit Card

    We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and China UnionPay payments from customers worldwide. When you select this method, please select ‘’Pay by Card (Stripe)’’ at checkout and enter the following data: credit (debit) card number, expiry date of the card, CVV2 / CVC2 - the last three digits printed on the signature strip of your cardThe credit card details are not stored in any way by the systems of our website.

  • Wallets

    Select ‘’Apple Pay’’ or ‘’Google Pay’’ in product page or shopping cart, Wallets eliminate the need for customers to manually enter their card and billing information, offering a quick and convenient way to pay.


**Order cannot be cancelled or changed once production has started

We do not want guests to cancel order because almost all products are custom-made and handmade products. If it is really necessary, in the case that production has not started, we will charge a fee equal to 20% of the price of the goods, and the rest 80% and the shipping fee can be refunded. But once production has begun, the order cannot be cancelled!!


All shipments will be made via carrier of our choice. Shipping notification and delivery Status will be sent via email.


Expected delivery period will be stated on the pre-order product page. Please read it carefully. The delivery date may change subject to actual supply condition.


All items are carefully inspected and packaged prior to shipment. Please check your order upon arrival for any damage. If items have arrived damaged, please contact us at [email protected] with photos of the damaged part within 7 days. Please also keep the original package for inspection. We will arrange a new stock for exchange if the claim is accepted. Return Shipping fee will be shouldered by FM-Anime.


Warranty applies to certain products only, please refer to the specific warranty policy on the product page. FM-Anime reserves the right to inspect the damaged product before having any obligation under this limited warranty. FM-Anime is not responsible for damages caused by improper wearing and using. Our warranty extends to products purchased only by the original purchaser.


We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on FM-Anime.com. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be completely accurate.


All rights including copyright in this website, are owned by or licensed to FM-Anime.com. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of FM-Anime.com. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.


The Service, including its original content, features, and functionality, are and will remain the exclusive property of FM-Anime and its licensors. This excludes any content provided by you or other users. Our trademarks and trade dress are also protected and may not be used in connection with any product or service without our prior written consent. Any unauthorized use of our intellectual property may result in legal action.

Our Terms and Conditions were last updated on 8/8/2023.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can visit our page or click on the CHAT button on our website to speak with one of our representatives. We will do our best to address any questions or concerns you may have.